To help us help you please follow this advice:
- Please have your lesson card or ticket with you when you arrive.
- Please show your instructor the card or ticket at the start of each lesson.
- Please be on time since the lesson begins at the scheduled time, no later.
- Please have a valid lift pass suitable for the lessons booked.
- Please have suitable clothing and equipment for the course and the weather.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS:
- The fraudulent use of a lesson card or ticket will lead to its immediate cancellation.
- No duplicate card or ticket will be issued.
- The ESF declines all responsibility for accidents to the person or property of its clients.
- Weather or snow conditions, lift malfunctions or other accidents are not the responsibility of the ESF or its Instructors.
- In the case of lessons being cancelled outside the control of the ESF no refund will be given.